Franklin County School District offers all courses needed for ESOL endorsement. Each course is taught in an online format. In order to take advantage of these courses:
- You must hold a Florida teaching certificate and be employed as a teacher with Franklin County School District.
- Courses may be taken in any order.
- All 5 ESOL courses are needed to complete the full 300 – hour ESOL endorsement.
- Sign up for courses in ePDC on the PAEC website.
- ESOL classes needed:
Methods of Teaching ESOL
2. ESOL Curriculum and Materials Development
3. Cross-Cultural Communication and Understanding
4. Applied Linguistics
5. Testing and Evaluation of ESOL
If you have any questions regarding ESOL endorsement courses, contact Nick O’Grady with Professional Development @850-670-2810 x4110.