Join Our Team
Thank you for your interest in the Franklin County School District. Our mission is to guide students toward a brighter tomorrow by inspiring all learners to reach their highest potential as responsible, productive citizens and lifelong learners. If you would like to join our team and help inspire our students to excel, please follow the steps below.
WANT TO JOIN THE SEAHAWK FAMILY?
Current employees use [Skyward Employee Access] to create a New Profile for FastTrack and view job postings and apply.
We are currently accepting resumes for the following services:
- BEHAVIORAL INTERVENTIONIST
- SOCIAL WORKER
(applicants may submit their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org)
EMPLOYMENT HISTORY CHECKS
Beginning April of 2022 when applying for a position, all applicants are required to fill out a completed Employment History Form during the application process. You will not be able to submit your application without completing this form. To see our Employment History Form click here.
Per Florida State Statute 1012.27(6), The Franklin County School District must conduct employment history checks on all potential employees. It is the responsibility of each applicant to provide all previous employment information, to include current contact information for previous employment supervisors. Failure to disclose all previous employment may constitute application falsification and may result in an offer of employment being rescinded.
IMPORTANT THINGS TO KNOW BEFORE SUBMITTING YOUR APPLICATION
1. You must have an email account to submit an employment application. If you do not have one, some websites offer free email (e.g., hotmail.com, yahoo.com, gmail.com).
2. Remember, you must have a completed Employment History Form before you can submit your application.
3. When you apply for the positions online, your entire application is viewable by the hiring team.
4. Once you apply for a position online, you can click on the Applied Jobs link on the left-hand side for a list of all positions for which you have applied.
5. When searching for vacant positions, click the “View Details of the Highlighted Position” button. This will take you to the Position Details where you will find the job description to ensure you meet the minimum qualifications of the position.
If you are a current employee, you do not have to resubmit original transcripts, diplomas, or credentials if they are already on file.
References from friends or family are NOT ACCEPTABLE.
The Franklin County School District will utilize E-Verify to confirm the eligibility of employees to work in the United States.
An interview team may be comprised of administrative, instructional or support personnel.
IN THE EVENT YOU ARE OFFERED A POSITION AND YOU ARE NOT A CURRENT FCSD EMPLOYEE, PLEASE HAVE THE FOLLOWING DOCUMENTATION AVAILABLE
- current driver’s license or Florida ID
- Social Security card
- Voided check for payroll purposes
- Sealed Official Transcripts (depending upon the position)
If you do not have an actual Social Security card or sealed Official Transcripts, we encourage you to order them now as these documents generally take up to 7-10 business days to arrive and may delay your start date.
Upon offer of employment, the following pre-employment screenings are required:
- Drug Screen Fee: $40.00
- Employee Fingerprint Fee: $42.00
- Vendor Fingerprint Fee: $66.00
The School Board does not discriminate on the basis of race, ethnicity, color, national origin, sex, disability, pregnancy, marital status, age (except as authorized by law), religion, military status, ancestry, or genetic information which are classes protected by State and/or Federal law in its programs and activities, including employment opportunities. The district also provides equal access to its facilities to the Boy Scouts and other patriotic youth groups, as required by the Boy Scouts of America Equal Access Act. Questions, complaints or request for additional information regarding discrimination or harassment may be sent to: Karen Peddie, Director of Human Resources, 85 School Road, Eastpoint, Florida 32328 850-670-2810 X 4101, email@example.com.
Discover Franklin County
Equal Opportunity Employer
Reasonable accommodations are available for persons with disabilities to complete the application and/or interview process. Applicants/individuals with disabilities requesting accommodations under the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) may contact the District’s ADA Office, 85 School Road, Room 8 or call 850-670-2810 ext.4101 for assistance.
There are no upcoming events to display.