Franklin Tip Line
The Franklin County School District is committed to maintaining a safe and respectful learning environment. As part of our efforts to assure that all of our students and staff feel safe at school, we are introducing a new resource: the Franklin Tip Line. This online resource is available for anyone who wishes to remain anonymous while reporting a potential safety concern. Information about drugs, weapons, bullying, cyberbullying or other factors which may be harmful to students, staff or the school environment should be reported. You also have the option to call into the Tip Line at 850-999-5634 and record a message.
Students, staff, and parents share the responsibility for an orderly and safe school environment. The following information will be helpful when communicating your concern:
- What type of incident are you reporting?
- What time did/will the incident occur?
- Where did/will the incident occur?
- Who are the individuals/groups involved?
- How did you learn of the information you are sharing?
- Can you provide a detailed description of the incident?
- How can we get in touch with you? (optional)
Note: The person completing the form is anonymous, unless you wish to share your contact information.
If you are experiencing an emergency please dial 911.