Join Our Team
Thank you for your interest in the Franklin Co. School District. Our mission is to provide a student-focused comprehensive educational experience to meet both required objectives and a long-term goal of developing responsible citizens. If you would like to join our team and help inspire our students to excel please follow the steps below:
- Submit a completed application to the Human Resources Department
- Attach (3) letters of reference.
- Provide all transcripts and/or certifications
- A resume is recommended but not required
Once an application is submitted it is reviewed to ensure applicant meets minimum job requirements. An interivew team may be comprised of administrative, instructional or support personnel. Upon offer of employment the following pre-employment screenings are required:
- Drug Screen: $35 cash, credit/debit or money order
- Fingerprints: $51.25 Money order or debit/credit card. You may pre-register @: http://www.cogentid.com or by calling 866-365-6767. (You must print & bring your receipt if pre-register) Fingerprints & Drug Screen policy: To prevent hiring individuals who use illegal drugs or individuals whose use of legal drugs or alcohol indicates a potential for impaired or unsafe job performance, the Franklin County School Board will require pre-employment screening examinations. All new full-time, part-time, instructional, and non-instructional employees must have drug screening and fingerprint clearance at the expense of the employee.
Applications may be dropped off, emailed or faxed to:
Allison Chipman, Human Resource Specialist
85 School Rd. Eastpoint, FL 32328
Fax: (850) 670-8579
Discover Franklin County
Equal Opportunity Employer
Reasonable accommodations are available for persons with disabilities to complete the application and/or interview process. Applicants/individuals with disabilities requesting accommodations under the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) may contact the District’s ADA Office, 85 School Road, Room 8 or call 850-670-2810 ext.4101 for assistance.