Skip To Main Content

Withdrawal From School

A student who wishes to withdraw from school must submit a Student Withdrawal Form to the District Office. The completed withdrawal form must be signed by the guidance counselor and all other required staff indicated on the form. These signatures indicate that the student is clear with reference to textbooks, library books, and any other school equipment that might have been in his or her possession.

If a student between the ages of 16 and 18 withdraws and does not plan to re-enroll at another site, or plans on attending an adult school, the student MUST have a signed, completed exit survey on file with the school. Students wishing to enroll in Adult School or Homeschool will need to contact Tracy Shenuski, Director of Special Programs.

See Board Policy FCSB Policy 5130