What if I need to change my child's bus?

A Bus Ridership Request form must be submitted to the transportation department before any adjustments will be made to the student's designated stop. Change requests should be in writing with specific information and a parent contact number. Only emergency passes will be issued as most buses are running at capacity. Going home with a friend is not an emergency. Changes should not be left on the school's answering service and will not be considered. All changes must be made before 1:00pm. A temporary Bus Pass may be issued and given to the student in emergency situations. Bus driver's can take the change requests, however, they cannot approve them. Approval must come from the transportation office. 

In case of an emergency contact the transportation manager at 850-670-2800 x4112 or Louise Chipman x3117.